Quilting is so many things to so many people. It’s an artform, it’s therapeutic, it’s kindness, and most of all, it’s love. We quilt to express ourselves, to show love to others and even after we’ve given a quilt to pretty much everyone we know, then we start donating quilts to people we don’t know because we just can’t stop quilting! We are a passionate people!
When you’re passionate about something that brings joy into your life, you just can’t help but try and share that joy with everyone you meet. That is why creating tutorials has become so important to us. We see your comments every day about how you did it when you didn’t think you could, or how our tutorials have helped you in some way… and it just makes us so happy!
So we had to stop and think, how can we share this same encouragement with people who want to learn, but for one reason or another still haven’t given it a try? What is holding them back?
That is why we are so excited to introduce you to our brand new program, Couch to Quilt! We want to make the process as easy as possible for anyone with any desire to learn how to quilt. We can give away quilts all day long, but isn’t teaching someone how to quilt a much greater and farther reaching gift?
So, here’s how it works.
1. Preorder the Couch to Quilt Box Today and be really happy about the amazing deal you just got! ($250 value for only $99.95)
2. Receive your Couch to Quilt in the beginning of May and rejoice!
3. Gift the box to someone who is dying to learn how to quilt! THE END!
OR if it’s for you….
3. Open your box and see all the goodies you got… which is EVERYTHING you need to make a quilt top (besides the sewing machine, it wouldn’t fit in the box).
4. Make your quilt top using amazing instructional videos by Jenny Doan, the best quilting teacher on the internet!
5. Then, follow the instructions to mail in your quilt top and WE will do the hard part of professionally machine quilting and binding it for you!
6. Receive your finished quilt in the mail and rejoice again!
7. Cuddle with the quilt that YOU MADE or gift it to someone special (Giving a homemade quilt as a gift is one of the best feelings in the world)!!
For more details, visit http://missouriquiltco.com/couch-to-quilt