A bear spends the winter months snuggled deep inside his cozy den. He snores away the chilly days with not a care in the world. I must admit, I do the same, but instead of sleep, I quilt! This year, I’ll be working on a charming new Block of the Month by Edyta Sitar.
Sign up HERE for this Winter Village Block of the Month Quilt Kit, and we’ll send everything needed for the first block. After that, you’ll continue to receive everything you need for a new block each month until your quilt top is complete! (And don’t forget! That last package will be shipped with a coupon for 10% off machine quilting!)
Every year as the days get shorter, a new star shows up to signal the arrival of fall. Fomalhaut, also known as the lonely star of Autumn, is so far away that the starlight we’ll enjoy this fall had to start its journey to Earth way back in 1991! Thank goodness that the Autumn Stars in today’s new quilt can be completed in just a few minutes!
Here’s what you need to make this stunning quilt!
We’re making MSQC history here! For the first time ever, you can buy a kit to make the exact quilt that Jenny makes in the tutorial (excluding backing fabric).
Click on the button below to watch the tutorial and get the supplies to make your own Autumn Stars Quilt!
We’re thrilled to introduce to you the first ever Missouri Star Quilt Co. Catalog! This catalog has been a labor of love. Here at MSQC we’re always thinking of ways to help make quilting friendlier, so we decided to create a catalog featuring some brand new MSQC kits created just for you – along with a large selection of handpicked precuts you won’t find anywhere else. We think you’re really going to enjoy the catalog and be inspired to create! Isn’t that cover beautiful??
Since the catalog is a brand spanking new thing at MSQC, we wanted to help answer a few questions about it that you might have.
- How can I sign up to get a copy of the catalog?
- For this first issue, the catalog has been sent to people with an MSQC Account that already had an address on file. You can sign up to receive future issues by following the steps below.
- If you already have an account at missouriquiltco.com, you’ll want to login, click on “Your Account” and then check your settings under “Your Saved Addresses and Mail Preferences.” Make sure the box next to “Catalog” is checked and that your mailing address is correct.
- If you don’t already have and MSQC account, you’ll need to sign up for one HERE then follow the steps from above.
- I’m already signed up for the catalog. When will I get my copy?
- The Missouri Star catalog is being sent out in batches. You may have noticed that some people have started to receive theirs. The catalogs are in the mail, hopefully you’ll find this fun surprise in your mailbox within a couple of weeks!
- How do I order from the catalog?
- It’s easy! Order online through the catalog ordering screen at missouriquiltco.com HERE (this page can also be found at the very bottom of our homepage under “Shop” and “Our Catalog”. All you have to do is enter the product number from the catalog in the catalog search bar and it will pop right up!
- Or you can order by phone by calling customer service at 888-571-1122
- Is the catalog being mailed to international customers?
- Absolutely! The catalog is full of fun and inspiration for everyone. We want our entire MSQC family to be inspired to create.
Once you get your catalog, spend a day or two drooling over those gorgeous fabrics, then click HERE to order! We hope you love it!
Quilting is so many things to so many people. It’s an artform, it’s therapeutic, it’s kindness, and most of all, it’s love. We quilt to express ourselves, to show love to others and even after we’ve given a quilt to pretty much everyone we know, then we start donating quilts to people we don’t know because we just can’t stop quilting! We are a passionate people!
When you’re passionate about something that brings joy into your life, you just can’t help but try and share that joy with everyone you meet. That is why creating tutorials has become so important to us. We see your comments every day about how you did it when you didn’t think you could, or how our tutorials have helped you in some way… and it just makes us so happy!
So we had to stop and think, how can we share this same encouragement with people who want to learn, but for one reason or another still haven’t given it a try? What is holding them back?
That is why we are so excited to introduce you to our brand new program, Couch to Quilt! We want to make the process as easy as possible for anyone with any desire to learn how to quilt. We can give away quilts all day long, but isn’t teaching someone how to quilt a much greater and farther reaching gift?
So, here’s how it works.
1. Preorder the Couch to Quilt Box Today and be really happy about the amazing deal you just got! ($250 value for only $99.95)
2. Receive your Couch to Quilt in the beginning of May and rejoice!
3. Gift the box to someone who is dying to learn how to quilt! THE END!
OR if it’s for you….
3. Open your box and see all the goodies you got… which is EVERYTHING you need to make a quilt top (besides the sewing machine, it wouldn’t fit in the box).
4. Make your quilt top using amazing instructional videos by Jenny Doan, the best quilting teacher on the internet!
5. Then, follow the instructions to mail in your quilt top and WE will do the hard part of professionally machine quilting and binding it for you!
6. Receive your finished quilt in the mail and rejoice again!
7. Cuddle with the quilt that YOU MADE or gift it to someone special (Giving a homemade quilt as a gift is one of the best feelings in the world)!!
For more details, visit https://missouriquiltco.com/couch-to-quilt