You may have guessed it by now, that I LOVE Nicey Jane, by Heather Bailey. I may only be, mildly obsessed with her. I may even be willing to name a child after her. (well, if I have any more, I will totally consider that!!)
Anyway, I was so excited about this line, and wanted to just use the pinks to make a table runner for Valentines Day! (plus, because it is Nicey Jane and NOT all heartsy, I can use this thing clear in to Summer) This table runner goes together in a jiffy. It is easy and fast and I think, totally cute.
Enough of my yapping…..Here are the directions:
- 6- 10X5 inch rectangles
- 5- 1.5 inch strips for 1 st border and sashing strips
- 3- 4inch strips for 2nd border
- Lay out your 6 rectangles in a pleasing manner.
- Take 2 of the 1.5″ strips and sub cut into 5- 10 inch pieces
- Sew a 1.5 X10 inch strip in between each of the 5X10 inch blocks.
- Then border the the long center strip sewing the sides first and finishing with the ends.
- Then use the 4 inch strip for the outer border ,sewing the sides and finishing with the ends.