Happy National Sewing Machine Day! A world without sewing machines… I don’t even want to think of it.
Picking out a sewing machine is like buying a new car. There are endless options with varying features and details, all of them will get you from A to B, but the best part is the ride. If you’re going to log a solid 12 hours on the sewing machine, you better enjoy the ride because everyone knows that the best sewing machine is the one being used!
Which brings us to today’s subject, the Baby Lock Jazz Sewing Machine! Baby Lock Sewing has so graciously offered a machine for us to give away, so we just had to choose the Jazz! It is fast, smooth, and easy to operate.
Here are some of the reasons we love it:
- 12 inch workspace to the right of the needle… plenty of room for maneuvering large projects
- Sews up to 1,000 stitches per minute… super fast and super accurate!
- 28 unique stitches… well-equipped to take your creativity to new heights
- 9 feet attachments
- Needle Threader
- Knee Lifter
- …and so many more features!
Choose how you want to enter below and we will choose one winner for the sewing machine on Monday, June 19th, at 5pm! We will also choose 6 people to each win two yards of a sewing-themed fabric!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Welcome to the Machine Shed at Missouri Star Quilt Company! You guessed it, the Machine Shed is our shop full of sewing machines! It’s also home to lots of thread, templates and other quilting notions.
Doesn’t it have such a great feel to it? You’ll be able to find all the Sizzix™ Machines and dies and you can even test them out. They make cutting small shapes a breeze!
We carry 6 models of Baby Lock™ sewing machines, including the Katherine, Sofia2, Rachel, Molly, Jane and BL9. They can all be found and taken for a test drive in the Machine Shed. (Baby Lock™ sewing machines are available in store only.)
Check out this wall of thread. Isn’t it beautiful?? There are hundreds of fantastic hues to choose from! You can shop thread online as well, HERE.
You’ll also find Jenny’s “Heritage” Thread Collection from Aurifil™ in the Machine Shed. Aren’t those colors gorgeous? Jenny handpicked each of them as a tribute to her Scandinavian heritage. Grab yours HERE.
We hope you’ll stop by the Machine Shed and take a look around next time you’re in Hamilton, MO. It’ll keep you in stitches! 🙂
We love National Quilting Month! What a great idea – an entire month devoted to the threads that bind us together! We’re celebrating with Baby Lock and they’ve got some fun activities up their sleeves!
There are three ways to join the fun:
1. Enter for your chance to win a Baby Lock Soprano (click on the image above to enter)!
2. Download free quilt block patterns from your favorite sew-lebrities (You may even see a couple of Jenny’s favorites included)!
3. Share inspiration and your quilty creations on Instagram using #BabyLockQuilting2016 and four lucky Instagram quilters with the most likes will win a quilting bundle from Baby Lock!
Get all of the details here: www.babylock.com/nqm2016