Quilters, prepare yourself for a challenge like none other. Iron Quilter is a battle of batting, war of walking foots, scrap of scraps, fight of fussy cutting, and duel of design. In a nutshell, it is where quilters show what they are truly made of!
***Sorry Quilter, the special ingredient for Iron Quilter is now sold out, therefore entry to the competition is closed. Feel free to read below on how to follow the contest as a spectator. Don’t worry though, we’ll have more great competitions like this in the future ***
Here are the details:
- The Iron Quilter contest runs from November 1st to December 31st, 2011.
- Each Iron Quilter participant may purchase up to 3 specially cut 4 7/8” Summer Breeze charm packs by Sentimental Studios for Moda Fabrics. This ingredient (at least one complete charm pack) must be used in your project to enter. Each 4 7/8” charm pack contains 42 squares and costs only $3. They can be purchased along with any other MSQC products and/or daily deals. They are available while supplies last. The only way you can enter is to get these, so don’t delay!
- The only way to access these special charms is to visit this link: SPECIAL QUILTING INGREDIENT
- Use whatever pattern you want, whatever other fabrics you want. Just be sure to work 1-3 of these special charm packs into your project. Be creative!
- Once your project is complete,Click here to submit your project If you have any problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On January 2nd, our panel of judges here at MSQC will select the top projects, and we will announce them on our blog. It will then be up to you, the people, to vote for your next Iron Quilter (we’ll explain how to do this when the time comes).
- First prize will be 15,000 Quilter’s Cash points ($150), Second Prize 7,500 points ($75) and Third Prize 5,000 points ($50). The real prize, though, is the ovation, admiration, respect, and love of the people!
Could YOU be the next Iron Quilter?! Good luck and happy quilting!