We’ve all enjoyed a little Sew Mama Sew and we thought we’d share the love by participating in their May Giveaway Day!
They are so fun!
I couldn’t resist making myself one so they wouldn’t all have to leave me!
I think everyone needs a happy spot like these for their sewing room!
This is the star of the cupcake show today!
With a little of Sandi Henderson’s Ginger Blossom, and some of Amy Butler’s Daisy Chain, how could you go wrong?!
On to the details –
- The contest goes until May 31st
- To enter all you need to do is leave us a comment!
- If you want more chances to win go join up in the forum and start chatting! How much easier can it get?
- You will get one extra entry for every comment you leave, from now till show time on the 31st!
- You will get 2 entries for every New Topic started that gets people talking! Plus an entry for every comment in your Topic!
So as you can see I’m dying to give away chances for this prize and you’ll get those chances simply for talking! So leave us a comment and swing on over to the forum and let us know how you feel about quilting or whatever it is that you want to talk about! Chances are someone else wants to talk too!